Thursday, October 16, 2008

Potty Chair Update

A potty update: Anna pooped in her potty chair this afternoon for the first time! I was so, so excited that I actually teared up after I called Charles to let him know. Then I immediacy called Nana .. yes I called everyone that I thought would be as excited as me about the poop. Anna was not that impressed and did not think what she did was a big deal .. so I dialed down the excitement (on the outside). She did ask to wear her princess pj's instead of getting a marshmallow (her bribe for letting me know she has to use the potty).



Apparently Katie's mommy exercises a lot more often than I do. I put on sneakers to take Anna and Sam on a walk this morning and Anna flipped out. She kept telling me that I was wearing "Katie's Mommy's shoes ... NO!!!!" Then she refused to leave the house .. I finally bribed her into the walk with a promise of vanilla milk at Starbucks. (Photo taken looking over Sam in the carrier)

No comments: