Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Interview With Anna

Interview with Anna (3 years 1 1/2 months old) 3:45 p.m. today:

1. What is something mom always says to you?
"Go potty, I want a piece of candy."

2. What makes mom happy?
"Please" (rubs her chest to sign please at the same time)

3. What makes mom sad?
"I have to go potty"
(take a break for potty)

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
"Walk on wall" (?)

5. What did your mom like to do when she was a child?
"Play with babies and drink tea"

6. How old is your mom?
"Were you a rabbit"
(holds up five fingers)

7. How tall is your mom?
"Big, I am not a big person"

8. What is her favorite thing to watch on TV?
" Winnie the Pooh"

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
"Watch Snow White, very scary"
(makes a woo ghost sound)

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
"I don't know"

11. What is your mom really good at?
"Making boobie milk"
(um, yea thanks Anna)

12. What is your mom not very good at?
"I don't know"

13. What does your mom do for her job?
"Work"

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
"Candy, candy birds"

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
"Clean up, clean up everybody clean up"
(runs into her room and bring back a rabbit)

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
"I have a rabbit."

17. What do you and your mom do together?
"I need the little rabbit, hop don't have a big tail, I don't have a tail"

18. How are you and your mom the same?
"Were peoples, we are girls"

19. How are you and your mom different?
"I am little"

20. What does your mom like most about your dad?
"Smile"

21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
"I want to jump on the big bed, like the five little ..."
(runs into my room)

No comments: