Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Pig In A Fabric Store

Yesterday, Nana asked Anna if she wanted to go to the fabric store and pick out some material for a new dress. She was less then interested in going to the fabric store, or even out for ice cream.

But today Anna's preschool read the book If You Give A Pig A Pancake today. When Anna got in to the car she told me "I don't want to go to the pancake store. I want to go to the fabric store." The sales lady helped her pick out the fabric and pick out corresponding fabric. I am kind of excited to see what Nana will be able to come up with.



This fabric is her favorite. Anna has seen pictures of the It's A Small World ride in Disneyland. She sang the small world song to the sales lady when she saw the fabric.

2 comments:

Steph said...

I really like the umbrella fabric. It is cute!

Christa said...

She got some great fabric... it makes me want to go to the fabric store! Too cute!