Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day Is Looking UP

We had a great father's day around here today. Anna and I decided to give Charles a little quite time as a gift this year. While Sam was napping, we went to see UP (in 3D). Anna had a great time and really liked watching the movie. She was not too fond of the glasses, so UP stopped being 3D for her after about 30 minutes. Luckily, the movie was not a heavy on special effects, so the only really fuzzy bits were words on the screen (not a problem since she can not read yet).



Sam was sleep most of the time we were gone; however, when he did wake up he was back to his new tricks.



I make a cake for both Charles and my dad (happy father's day Pop pop's). The cake turned out to be a little vintage looking. I think I was inspired by all the Foyle's War we have been watching around here.

No comments: