Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Play Room Day 1

The new play room received its carpet today. Afterwards Anna and I hauled a ton of toys downstairs for the new room. The very first thing she wanted to play with down there was play dough ... yikes... visions of green crumbly play dough ground into my new carpet. So I said "no" and then Anna explained that it was a playroom for her and Sammy.



They did manage to keep the play dough off the floor and I learned that Anna is a natural born enforcer of rules.



Anna's explained what she was doing as .. I am pretending to be a little old lady who is cutting down tree leaves to kill the tree. I made the penguins, Anna eventually cut them into little chunks and added them to the tree leaves pile.



Even Stella is happy about the new room. She ran up and down the stairs until she collapsed in exhaustion.

No comments: