Monday, December 22, 2008

The Artic Blast 2008 Freemont Style

These are some pictures of the house and the neighborhood today. The snow is amazing and everything still looks beautiful and white. I went to my friends blog this afternoon and realized that she was taking photo's of her street around the same time as me (see http://www.growing2bryans.blogspot.com/ if you want to see the snow down the street from us in Hollywood). I think everyone with small children is getting tired of being house bound up this week.

That's me under all the puff, hat, and mask.



Charles under the giant stoop snow cornice before he shoveled the snow.



Driveway.



Sidestreet off Freemont.



Sam is happy about everyone staying home. He likes to be snuggled in and warm ... inside.



Kathleen this is for you, the pot roast missed eating due to the Artic Blast 2008.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the picture of you in all the fluff, you should put a caption that says "I cant put my arms down!" Quoted from 'The Christmas Story' which Anna and Sam should definately watch =]]]]