Sunday, December 28, 2008

Happy 4 Months Mr. Sam!

Sam is 4 months old today. It is really hard to believe that he has only been with us for such a short time .. it feels both like we just got him and like he has always been apart of the family. He is such a sweet little guy. He loves to be in the same room as Anna, loves to be held by his Pop pops, likes to babble and kick, and is really ticklish. Today I went shopping and ran into another mother when she asked me how old he was and I said 4 months she said ... "he is very, very healthy." I think that is a great way it put it .. Sam is healthy. I was getting a little tired of the the response of "No! How old is he really?"

Sam is weighing in on the home scale (His dr. appointment is not until next week) at 18 lbs. And I measure him at 25".





This is Anna on June 6, 2006 at 4 months old. She weighed in at 12.10 lbs and was 24" for height.



No comments: