Thursday, July 30, 2009

Pixie Hollow Visitors

Some of the citizens of Pixie Hollow have decided to visit our house for awhile. We have tiny fairies and their tiny animal friends who are camping out in the teapot on the dinning room table.



Silvermist and Rosetta, who like to stay on Anna's bedroom floor, in the Silvermist soft flower house.



Of course, Big Rosetta and Big Tinkerbell like to stay in Rosetta's soft flower house.



Slightly larger little fairies are in the dollhouse. The Fawn is sleeping on the second story living room couch ... I guess being an animal fairy does have a few perks.



And this is my favorite, the Tinkerbell soap in the bed next to the baby beluga and mommy beluga whales. Anna has been sleeping with this bar of soap for several months now, the whales are a new addition to her nighttime friends. I always think ... hummm maybe I too would sleep better with soap in bed with me.

No comments: