Sunday, August 2, 2009

Fremont Fest

This year we finally did the Fremont Fest Kids Parade. The first year Anna was too little, then the next year it was to hot, last year I was too pregnant, so this was our year ... our wagon theme was Dollar Store Tropical. It was fun and I was glad that we got to do the parade for the first time with Katie and Max.



Anna walked the entire parade and carried her purse. She wore her Lilo and Stitch inspired dress and spent the entire parade route saying "I'm Lilo!"



I had Nana, Pop pop's, Charles, and Scott scatted along the route to yell and wave at the kids. I thought it might be more fun if they knew who was yelling for them. Anna was really excited when we walked by the bookstore and saw Bookstore Carly (who is also our babysitter).

No comments: