Thursday, March 25, 2010

Bunnies, Chickens, and Henry

Anna's friend Henry came over for a play date this afternoon. She decided that they would do "craft." This is an unusual request for her, as she is currently not very fond of "craft." We (I) decided that they would make Easter animals about of pom pom balls ... it was a fun project.





I think the best part of the project for Anna was the set up. She divided everything up and then decided that the bunny pom poms go in a bunny box and the same for the chicks. I am really happy that she spent so much time and thought on this project.



After all the animal making we played a lively game of "hide and go seek." For Anna and Henry this involved telling me where they were going to hide, hiding in the location, having me wrongly guess locations, hear mad amounts of laughter, and then the reveal ... I think it maybe a game better called "seek and laugh"



1 comment:

Traveling Jones said...

"Seek and laugh" sounds like an awesome game!