Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Conversation About Zoo Camp



Mommy: "Did you have a good time at zoo camp?"
Anna: "grumble, grumble, grumble.."
Mommy:: "Did you like your lunch?"
Anna: "No, I eat cheese sandwich. I can't get the straw in my juice box, so I throw it in the garbage,"
Mommy: "Did you ask the teacher to help you?"
Anna: "No. I throw it in the garbage."
Mommy: "Are you thirsty."
Anna: "Yes. I have to poop."
Mommy: "Did you use the potty at the zoo?"
Anna: "No. I just tinkled at the zoo. They only have toilets. You only can tinkle in a toilet."
Mommy: "So your thirsty and you have to poop."
Anna: "Yes. I don't like the zoo camp."
Mommy: "Do you want to go back to zoo camp on Friday?"
Anna: "YES! I love zoo camp. Tomorrow, do I go to gymnastic camp?"
Mommy: "Yes."
Anna: "I am going to poop before."

1 comment:

Kathleen Saalfeld O'Claire said...

THat is the funniest conversation! She has so much personality!