Friday, November 21, 2008

Soap In My Rabbit Box

Anna has been hauling around soap lately. She carries it in a little puffy purse or, more recently, a small Sleeping Beauty lunch box. First she it was a soap shaped like a lion (who I "ruined" by using it to wash her hands), then it was the hippo (who had to have his head glued back on by Nana), and then it was both of them. Since, I had not seen the soap today I was hoping that the phase was over .. nope she placed her "precious" in a safe place "The Rabbit Box". I am just now realizing why I freak out every time I can not find something ... how would I ever find it?



Anna has also been playing "turn out the light" game. She climbs up on our bed and turns the bedside light on and off. She likes to have one of us (usually me) turn on and off the overhead light on her command. Anna also does not waste the opportunity to play her favorite thing ... line stuff up.



Mr. Sam sunggled down for a long nap today in his swing.

No comments: