Sunday, November 30, 2008

Weekend Update

We had a pretty busy weekend around here. On Saturday afternoon we put the tree together. I know we live in the NW .. but real trees and dogs do not get along very well. Anna decorated, we would hold up an ornament and she would point to where it should be placed. We had a lot of fun until the new Tinker Bell Topper came out. Anna had a big "tinker tantrum" apparently Anna did not want her at the top of the tree.





Saturday night we all went to the Grotto and looked at the Christmas lights. It is so beautiful there this time of year.





And today, Anna, Sam, and I went over to Nana and Pop pop's for breakfast and picture taking. Nana had a photo taken of all the kids in matching PJ's with her dogs. The photo turned out really great. Afterwards we had lunch out. I think Anna liked the lunch out best ... she (and Sam) loves, loves, loves her cousins.









I am almost done with the office Christmas cards! I am adding the photo since I thought they looked so great all lined up and I like to give myself a little pat on the back sometimes.

No comments: