Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Thank You

Anna was really naughty today. She bit the dentist finger during her appointment, kicked Stella (the dog), tried to pull Sam out of his swing, screamed, cried, and refused to wear clothes for most of the day. She was as they say in Miss. Nelson Is Missing book ... "just terrible". Just as I was really a wits end on how to get her to behave she handed me her Norbert Nipkin book to read. This book is kept very high in her closet, since it is one book I want to keep safe, and she pulled a step stool into her room to reach the book. Anna shares her birthday with one of my mother's closes friends. Right before Linda died she mailed this book, her son's favorite, to Anna and told us that she would be Anna's gaurdian angel. As I looked at her holding the book, wearing wings and little Dora panties .. I thought THANK YOU.



Sam was snuggled up on his swing happy, I am sure, to miss all the naughtiness.

No comments: